- ¦ Widescreen LCD with DVD Multi Drive
- ¦ 3.6 lbs. Lightweight Design
- ¦ Magnesium Alloy Case with Handle
- ¦ Drop and Spill-resistant
- ¦ Circular Scrolling
- ¦ 3G Mobile Broadband-ready Design
The world’s lightest 14″ laptop.
No matter where your work takes you or how you get there, you need a dependable laptop that can keep up and keep you online. Panasonic’s business-rugged Toughbook® F9 sports an integrated handle for ultra-portability, and offers optional 3G Gobi™2000 mobile broadband so you can connect anywhere a cell phone can, anywhere on the planet. And with its strong magnesium alloy case and chassis, shock-mounted flex-connect hard drive and LCD, and spill-resistant design, you can rest assured that no matter where you go, your Toughbook F9 will work right alongside you.
- ¦ Genuine Windows® 7 Professional1
- ¦ Panasonic Utilities, Recovery DVD
- ¦ Intel® Core™ i5-560M vPro™ Processor
– 2.66GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz
– Intel® Smart Cache 3MB
STORAGE & MEMORY
- ¦ 4GB SDRAM (DDR3-800MHz) standard, expandable to 6GB2,3
- ¦ 320GB hard drive (shock-mounted, flex-connect and removable)3,4
- ¦ DVD Super Multi Drive
- ¦ 14.1″ widescreen WXGA+ LED 1440 x 900
- ¦ Anti-glare screen treatment
- ¦ n Intel® QM57 video controller, max. 1563MB shared VRAM with 32-bit5
- ¦ n External video support up to 1920 x 1200 at 16.7 million colors
- ¦ Intel® high-definition audio compliant
- ¦ Integrated stereo speakers
- ¦ Keyboard volume and mute controls
KEYBOARD & INPUT
- ¦ 87-key with dedicated Windows® key
- ¦ Electrostatic touchpad with circular scrolling
- ¦ PC card type II x 1 (not available with SmartCard reader)
- ¦ SD Card (SDHC)
- ¦ Docking connector 78-pin
- ¦ VGA D-sub 15-pin
- ¦ Headphones/speaker Mini-jack stereo
- ¦ Microphone/line in Mini-jack stereo
- ¦ USB 2.0 (x 3) 4-pin
- ¦ 10/100/1000 Ethernet RJ-45
- ¦ 56K Modem RJ-11
- ¦ Optional integrated 3G Gobi™2000 mobile broadband
- ¦ Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6200 802.11/a/b/g/n
- ¦ Bluetooth® v2.1 + EDR (Class 1)
- ¦ Security
– Authentication: LEAP, WPA, 802.1x, EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, PEAP
– Encryption: CKIP, TKIP, 128-bit and 64-bit WEP, Hardware AES
- ¦ Slide on/off switch
- ¦ Lithium ion battery pack (10.8V, typical 5800mAh, minimum 5400mAh)
- ¦ Battery operation: 6.5 hours6
- ¦ Battery charging time: 3.5 hours off, 5 hours on6
- ¦ AC Adapter: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz, auto sensing/switching
worldwide power supply
- ¦ Suspend/Resume Function, Hibernation, Standby, ACPI BIOS
- ¦ Economy mode
- ¦ Password Security: Supervisor, User, Hard Disk Lock
- ¦ Cable lock slot
- ¦ Trusted platform module (TPM) security chip v.1.2
- ¦ Computrace® theft protection agent in BIOS7
- ¦ Intel® Anti-Theft Technology
- ¦ Optional fingerprint reader
- ¦ Optional SmartCard reader (eliminates PC card slot)
- ¦ 3-year limited warranty, parts and labor
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- ¦ 9.9″(L) x 12.8″(W) x 1.0″/1.9″(H) front/rear
- ¦ 3.6 lbs.
- ¦ 3G Gobi™2000 mobile broadband (EV-DO Rev. A, HSPA)
- ¦ SmartCard reader (eliminates PC card slot)
- ¦ Fingerprint reader
- ¦ AC Adapter (3-prong) CF-AA6503AM
- ¦ Lithium Ion Battery Pack CF-VZSU56U
- ¦ LIND Car Adapter 120W CF-LNDDC120
- ¦ LIND Car Adapter 120W
Mounting Bracket CF-LNDBRK120
- ¦ LIND Car/AC Adapter 90W
(with USB port) CF-LNDACDC90
- ¦ LIND Car Adapter 80W CF-LNDDC80
- ¦ LIND Shutdown Timer CF-LNDLPT
- ¦ ToughMate ComUniversal
Carrying Case (large capacity) TBCCOMUNV-P
- ¦ ToughMate Business-rugged
Top-loading Case TBCBRTL-P
- ¦ ToughMate ComUniversal Roller TBCRLR-P
- ¦ ToughMate Backpack TBCBPK-P
- ¦ Memory Cards
– 2GB DDR3 CF-WMBA1002G
– 4GB DDR3 CF-WMBA1004G
- ¦ Mini Dock Box CF-VEBU08U
- ¦ Desktop Dock CF-VEBF81W
- ¦ DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter TTDPHDMI
Please consult your reseller or Panasonic representative before purchasing.
1A full set of Windows XP drivers are available at panasonic.com/toughbook/support.
2Total usable memory will be less depending upon actual system configuration.
31GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes.
4Hard drive removal should only be attempted by a technician with the proper equipment.
5The size of the VRAM cannot be set by the user and varies by operating system as well as
size of RAM. Windows 7 64-bit max. VRAM is 1696MB with 4GB of memory.
6Battery performance features such as charge time and life span can vary according to
the conditions under which the computer and battery are used. Battery operation and
recharge times will vary based on many factors, including screen brightness, applications,
features, power management, battery conditioning and other customer preferences.
Battery testing results from MobileMark 2007.
7Requires software and activation to enable theft protection.
8 Accessories and Integrated Options may vary depending on your notebook configuration.
Visit Panasonic website for more accessories and details.
Panasonic is constantly enhancing product specifications and accessories. Specifications subject
to change without notice. Trademarks are property of their respective owners. ©2012 Panasonic
Corporation of North America. All rights reserved. SS_TB19_08/12