Specialty Ticket Printers
features at a glance
The S-Class features are driven to provide reliable ticket printing that is both easy to use and adapts to any ticketing application.
- Thermal Printing Technology – The S-Class utilize direct thermal printing to provide the very best barcode printing reliability
- Industrial Grade Design – The industrial grade design is simple and utilizes strong durable materials.
- Heavy Duty Construction – The construction is made up of heavy duty steal cabinets and framework.
- Reliability Proven Thermal Printing Technology – Every component of the S-Class is designed to provide the very best in class reliability.
- Available in counter-top (ST) and under- counter models (SV) – The two variations allow the printer to adapt to any ticketing application.
- Easy to Use Interface – The three button user interface and status indicators are both simple and easy for anyone to use.
- Easy Ticket Loading – Ticket loading is a snap with the quick release and auto loading mechanism.
- High Resolution – Both the ST and SV are available in high resolution 300dpi for high resolution printing applications.
The S-Class ticket printers are world renown for their continued service and reliability. It is no coincidence that the S-Class printers last so long; they were engineered with simplicity and reliability in mind. The S-Class is designed to provide customers with the highest level of reliability utilizing all metal construction, ruggedized components and durable thermal printing technology.
The S-Class ticket printers are available in two basic models, the ST and SV, to support horizontal and vertical ticket orientations.
The ST printer sets on the countertop and contains the ticket stock within its locking cabinet. The printed ticket is delivered horizontally from the front of the printer.
The SV printer drops into the countertop and sets flat with the countertop. It pulls the ticket stock from an open area beneath the counter, and delivers the printed ticket vertically out of the top of the counter.
Arts & Theater
- Movie/Museum Tickets
- Musicals/Concerts Tickets
- Carnival Admission/ Ride Tickets
- Theme Park Admission Tickets
- Ski Lift Tickets
- Admission Tickets
- Gaming/Lottery Tickets
- Airline Tickets
- Train/Bus Tickets
- Parking Passes
- Sports Event Tickets
- Show Tickets
- Ceremonial Event Tickets
Proven Reliability – The S-Class is designed and built to last in the
most demanding environments. The feature combinations of a solid design, strong materials, and thermal printing technology make the S-Class the ideal choice for a reliable ticket printing solution.
Easy to Use – The top hinged cover
of the ST model allows for full and easy access into the media cabinet. The SV model drops right into the counter and is fully accessible from beneath the counter and has virtually no capacity limitation because it
pulls the tickets directly from under the counter.
Integration Tools Datamax-O’Neil provides tools that gives you maximum flexibility in integration:
Integrate easily into existing applications
Our language emulation programs allow users to seamlessly replace Zebra and Intermec printers.
Reduce set-up time: DMXconfig – Set-up utility DMXNetmanager – Remote management
Connectivity for all environments Optional Ethernet-wired LAN 10/100, wireless 802.11 b/g or USB host
|at a glance||ST-Class (Counter Top)||SV-Class (Under Counter)|
|Print technology||Direct thermal||Direct thermal||Direct thermal||Direct thermal|
|Weight||19 lbs. (8.6 kg)||19 lbs. (8.6 kg)||18.8 lbs. (8.46 kg)||18.8 lbs. (8.46 kg)|
|Print width||3.15″ (80mm)||3.2″ (81.3mm)||3.15″ (80mm)||3.2″ (81.3mm)|
|Resolution||203 DPI||300 DPI||203 DPI||300 DPI|
|Print speed||10 IPS||6 IPS||10 IPS||6 IPS|
- Printer type:
- Print length range:
.25″ – 99″ (6mm – 2475mm)
- Operating temperature:
- Power source:
10″ H x 8″ W x 14″ D
(254mm H x 203mm W x 356mm D)
40°F to 95°F (4°C to 35°C)
Auto-sensing 90 – 132 or 180 – 264 VAC @
47-63 Hz; specify appropriate power cord when
– ST-Class: Metal construction with media
-SV-Class: Metal construction
- Programming language:
– Used for creating label formats using virtually
any Windows®-based program. Included on
Datamax Accessories CD, or via our web site
– DPL™ (Datamax Programming Language™)
and DTPL™ (Datamax Ticket Programming
Language™, Ticket Industry Standard
Contact sales for the most current list
- Printer*: 1 year (including platen roller and
- Printhead*: 1 year or 1,000,000 inches
whichever comes first
- Contact sales representative for extended
* when used with approved supplies
- Real time clock:
- Resident fonts:
- Downloadable font types:
- Character set:
- Font expansion/rotation:
- Graphics supported:
- Reverse fields/mirror image:
4MB DRAM; 2MB Flash
On-board real time clock maintains the
printers hours of use, inches printed, and
time and date.
Code 3 of 9, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved
2 of 5, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, HIBC,
Codabar, Plessey, UPC 2 and 5 digit
addendums, Code 93, Postnet, UCC/EAN
Code 128, Telepen, UPS MaxiCode, FIM,
PDF417, USD-8, Datamatrix, QR Code,
Aztec, TLC 39, Micro PDF417
Ten alphanumeric fonts from .035″ – .64″
(.89mm – 16.26mm) including OCR-A,
OCR-B, CG Triumvirate™ smooth font from
AGFA® consisting of ten bitmapped fonts
from 6pt to 48pt.
TrueType, Agfa® Intellifont™, Bitmap
Modified IBM® Code Page 850; includes
characters for English and most European,
Scandinavian and Spanish speaking
countries. Scalable fonts can be used with
over 50 resident character sets.
All fonts expandable vertically and horizontally
up to 8x; fonts and graphics can be printed in
four directions: 0°, 90°, 180° and 270°
.PCX, .BMP, and .IMG files
Any font or graphic field can be printed as a
normal or reverse image
USB, Centronics® IEEE-1284 Parallel port,
RS232 at 1200 to 38,400 BPS
- Media type:
- Bar code modulous:
- Media width range:
- Minimum media length:
- Media thickness range:
- Media sensing:
- Label backfeed:
- 4MB flash memory expansion
- ILPC fonts for international use
- Top of ticket sensor
ST-Class: Roll or Fan-fold tickets or tags
SV-Class: Fan-fold tickets or tags
5 mil to 55 mil (203 dpi) / 3.3 mil to 40 mil
(300 dpi) “X” dimension in picket fence or
1.9″ – 3.25″ (48.26mm – 82.55mm)
0.39″ (10 mm)
0.0025″ – 0.010″ (.06mm – .254mm)
Adjustable reflective sensor for media with
black stripe sensing (Automatic feed and top
of ticket presentation)
ST-Class: For use with tear-off and optional
SV-Class: For use with optional cutter
Cutter and tray
Media roll hanger
Cutter with ticket present
to learn more, visit www.datamax-oneil.com
Specifications subject to change without notice. Copyright 2010, Datamax-O Neil (rev. 20100505)