- Duratherm Receipt is simple to use and does not require the use of a ribbon.
- Duratherm Receipt products are coated with a heat-sensitive layer which is imaged through direct contact with the Printhead. The result is a pattern of black dots forming text, bar codes, or graphics.
- Available products range from an economical low-caliper paper receipt to a high-performance film receipt with enhanced durability.
Intermec’s Duratherm Receipt portfolio represents a range of products that match performance to specific application needs, providing the right product for the job every time.
Duratherm receipt products offer high- quality, cost-effective printing with several levels of durability from uncoated paper receipts to top-coated film receipts. Without the need for ribbon changeover, Duratherm products require less operator intervention and training.
The Intermec media solution has added advantages when paired with Intermec printers:
- Co-engineered printers and media ensure consistent print quality and performance
- Thermal transfer printability allows on-demand generation of durable labels, eliminating high cost and inventory obsolescence associated with preprinting
Duratherm Receipt Portfolio
|Product||Description||Image Life*||Recommended Applications||Recommended
|Duratherm II Receipt||A 2.5-mil non-top-coated paper
receipt that provides excellent
|10 Years||Well suited for most general receipt
applications, such as retail, coupon, Point
Of Sale (POS), and light-weight ticketing.
|Duratherm III Receipt||A 3-mil top-coated paper receipt
that delivers high quality printing
an enhanced durability.
|20 Years||Duratherm III receipt is recommended
for applications where high humidity.
moisture contact, and surface abrasion
are a concern.
|Duratherm S Receipt||A three-mil synthetic polyolefin
receipt that provides excellent print
quality and enhanced durability as
compared to paper products.
|15 Years||Duratherm S Receipt is recommended
for use in wet environments where
chemical contact is not a concern.
*Image life is based upon the proper storage of the printed receipt in a light-free environment, protected from chemical exposure at 70°F/50%RH.
6001 36th Avenue West
Everett, Washington 98203
Phone: (425) 348-2600
Fax: (425) 355-9551
North Latin America
Phone: +52 55 52-41-48-00
Fax: +52 55 52-11-81-21
South Latin America
Phone: +55 11 5502.6770
Fax: +55 11 5502.6780
Europe/Middle East &
Africa Headquarters Office
Reading, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 118 923 0800
Fax: +44 118 923 0801
Phone: +65 6303 2100
Fax: +65 6303 2199
Toll Free NA: (800) 934-3163
Toll in NA: (425) 348-2726
Freephone ROW: 00 800 4488 8844
Toll ROW: +44 134 435 0296
Phone: (425) 348-2762
Phone: (513) 874-5882
Customer Service and Support
Toll Free NA:(800) 755-5505
Toll in NA: (425)356-1799
Copyright © 2008 Intermec Technologies Corporation. All rights reserved. Intermec is a registered trademark of Intermec Technologies Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Printed in the U.S.A. 611841-A 09/07
In a continuing effort to improve our products, Intermec Technologies Corporation reserves the right to change specifications and features without prior notice.